Blogger Templates
I'M NEW TO BLOGGING... SO, DO FOLLOW AND TEACH ME OKE.... JANGAN JUST VIEW AJE... FOLLOW LA.... HEHEHE... :D

Monday 24 October 2011

urmm... (,") Mixed Language

Hello and Assalamualaikum...

First of all, i want to tell you that today is our university examination day for mid trimester... =) We all only sit for English and Mathematics examination... and it was.... just fine... in English exam, i can't say anything... it was not so easy but also not too hard... moderate... :) i took many time in many section...at least... no question is empty without answers...haha... Maths exam is 50-50... just 2 question in 1 hour... but its quite okay la....haha... 1st question, i can even smile... 2nd question, smile are fade away... haha.. at least, i answer all question except 2(c)... i took many times in question 2.. my paper almost torn because i write then i erase it... then, for the first time... i almost want to give up.. because i cant find the answer... but, alhamdulillah... i got idea at the last minute... =) i hope my answer is correct... =)

Then, i want to tell u about my allowance... its like this, our university gave us every month pocket money, then last Friday, all of AIU students got their allowance, but i didn't,... i wonder why i didn't get my allowance... i thought that they will bank in my allowance in the evening.. but until today i didn't get my allowance yet...huhuhu... poor me right?

will be continue... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment